Diamonz® New DM Series
Sets industry highs for retrofit kit performance & reliability
New DM series produces extremely high lumens (up to 45,600) and lumens/watt (up to 157 efficacy).
While other retrofit companies focus on lowering costs with less expensive components, HiLumz USA has taken the approach of using the highest performing components, regardless of the cost, with significantly improved thermal and flux performance.
Our primary motivation is to utilize the newest technology to radically increase the thermal and LED performance of our products. Our choice of circuit boards and thermal interface materials transfers more heat to the heatsinks than ever before. The LEDs themselves are specifically designed by CREE, Lumileds, Samsung and others to withstand higher operating temperatures without performance or lifetime degradation.
Keep Your Fixture!
Save money and installation headaches. Simply remove the interior components and mount the Diamonz retrofit kit.
Casino Parking Lot
Our customer opted to use a simple mounting solution of their own with our dual head, 1,000W kit.
Replaces MH & HPS Bulbs
- DZ3X: 33W AC Input replaces 100-175W
- DM60: 57W AC Input replaces 250W
- DZ75: 83W AC Input replaces 250W (optics available)
- DM120: 116W AC Input replaces 400W
- DM150: 150W AC Input replaces 600-750W
- DZ185: 206W AC Input replaces 600-750W (optics available)
- DM240: 223W AC Input replaces 750W
- DM300: 281W AC Input replaces 1,000W
- Various Kits are DLC QPL Listed in specific DLC Categories
- Easy install, patent pending FlexMount bracket
- High efficiency circuit board and thermal design
- ETL Listed for UL-1598-C and CSA C22.2
DM120 / DM150 Shown
DZ185 Shown with Vertical Bracket mount
Wide Range of Retrofit Mounts
- Standard options – FlexMount, FlexTrim Plate, Brackets
- Custom mounting plates designed to fit your fixture
- Universal wire mounts for difficult-to-fit fixtures
DZ75 Shown with Horizontal Flexmount attached to mogul base
See How Easy It Is
We are also available to answer any questions that you may have. Watch Our Videos on YouTube